Career with Tron
Submit your application
- Developing mobile lifestyle services.
- Develop, execute and manage a range of products and services.
- Do market research and determine market requirements, define the product & pricing plan, implement marketing strategy and develop feature sets.
- Work closely with Retail, Network Engineering, Business Development, Marketing, Customer Service and Sales units to define new product/solution strategies.
- Work with clients, 3rd parties and sales channels to define appropriate service solutions.
- Be accountable for the performance of all Tron products/solutions.
- Market engagement activities to extend and expand markets and coverage of networks - through partnership.
- Enhance or refine the end-to-end business processes/policies for Sales, Customer Care, IT & Technology, Merchant, Product & Marketing, and Logistics.
- Diploma, Business Degree or marketing (high tech products) degree or Technical background (Engineering, IT)
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience
- Minimal experience with new product development or business development is necessary.
- Project Management Skills is desirable
- Willing to travel.
- Always meet timeline.
Preferable Industry Exposure
- Product management in FMCG, Retail, Banking, Merchant’s development & management, Online, Affiliates, Loyalty & Rewards Program, Telecommunications or IT consulting is necessary.
Essential Skills & Qualities
- Highly analytical end-to-end approach to problem solving is necessary. Basic knowledge of fixed or wireless (GSM) telecommunications
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are necessary.
- Get things done attitude is necessary - this person will have to multitask and drive to get a lot done in the average day because of the diversity of issues and contacts.
- Eagerness for responsibility is desirable.
- Evidence of successful cost reduction project is desirable.
- Evidence of previous successful marketing programme is desirable.
Key Result Areas
Key Result Areas
- Marketing Communication: manage, liaise and coordinate with marketing agencies, medias and event management companies to execute marketing communication, advertising and promotion strategies. Managing all Public Relation and Press Interaction in regards to company agendas.
- Marketing Program, Event and Campaign: manage and coordinate all company related marketing program, event and campaign in supporting the Sales & Channel Team, Product & Inventory Team and Business Development Team as main communication bridge between internal departments and external agencies and partners.
- E-Marketing: manage and response on marketing mediums to ensure correct approach and effective position of marketing communication messages and announcement via all types of mechanics of E-Channels such as E-Mail Marketing, SMS Broadcasting, E-Commerce Portal, M-Commerce Portal, Corporate Website, eKiosk and other digital medias.
- Customer and Subscribers Acquisition: Executing strategic sales and marketing plan for customer and market penetration. Focus on membership and target database segment with Strategic Partners to secure partnerships and acquire customer subscriptions and to achieve set sales target.
- Strategic Partnership Presentation: Develop and improve all presentation material, sales / marketing tool and other tools that improve sales performance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field.
- Computer literate- Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Strong command of written and spoken on English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to think creatively, results oriented and displays consistent performance.
- Self-motivated, independent and hardworking.
- Attending phone calls, emails and social networks’ queries of the customers
- Anticipating problems and needs of the customers
- Should be able to maintain the balance in between a customer’s requirements and business
- Must be aware of sales and marketing techniques
- Able to handle calls in a pressure environment
- Be able to maintain confidentiality of the valuable information
- Should be capable of handling issues and complaints with providing solutions to the customers
- Able to handle operational tasks
- Should be fully aware of information related to the product or services of the organization
- Possesses good efficiency in the transaction processing
- Good interpersonal skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Mandarin, Malay & English writing skills, excellent communication skills in English, Malay, Chinese (mandarin) and MS Office.
- Problem solving, analytical and data entry skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Prefer Chinese speakers.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English and Bahasa Melayu
- Ability to perform shift work on weekends and public holiday
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuchai Lama.
- At least ONE year work related experience required.
- Malaysian and permanent resident only
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
- General administration in day to day operational task and office affairs
- Maintaining a neat and professional front office environment
- To assist in other administration tasks as required by the superior
- Maintaining up-to-date records and fillings
- Responsible for front desk function and guest reception when necessary
- Attend to all incoming and outgoing call appropriately and courteously when neccessary
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field with at least 2 years work experience in the related field
- Dedication to quality and a sense of personal responsibility
- Possess a sense of urgency
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuchai Lama
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- MS Office : Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Friendly, reliable and good customer service skills
- Previous experience in a front desk role
- Full time position is avalaible
- To promote brand’s name, products and services by interacting with sales prospects and business partners.
- To recruit new accounts, maintain and expand product range in the assigned territory with focus on exceeding sales growth
- To build partnership, lead & manage a strong clients base and to provide excellent service quality at all times
- Generate revenue opportunities by developing key markets and cultivating long term relationship with our existing and new client
- Continuously engage clients which has been secured and maintain good relationship with the clients
- Collect market intelligence on what competitors are doing and how they make their approach
- To achieve sales target and collection targets as determined by the company
- To support events and tactical ground support to ensure optimum sales performance
- To manage channel account enquiries and complaints related to Tron product.
- Other related duties as assigned from time to time
- Somebody who is strong at managing KPIs and deliverables as is expected in any sales and service organization
- A target driven person. Must be target-oriented with a passion in sales
- Must be an aggressive, goal-oriented, able to cope well under pressure team player
- Somebody who enjoys working with people, outgoing, fun-loving and with a positive attitude
- Dynamic, energetic and team spirited
- Minimum 1-2 year experience in Sales experience, preferable in Telecommunication industry
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply