Career with Tron
Submit your application
- Participate in deployment of system including user requirement scoping, design, coding, testing and implementation.
- Ensure the successful delivery of the various products and solutions within estimated time frames.
- Provide technical advice and recommendations for software solutions and practices.
- Evaluate and adopt new technologies for company or team efficiency improvement.
- Maintain and support existing system.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Candidate must have at least 1 year working experience in full software development for junior executive position; at least 2 to 3 years of working experience in full software development for senior executive position.
- Optional Skills: Laravel framework for PHP, Bootstrap framework for HTML and CSS.
- Willing to work at Kuchai Lama in Kuala Lumpur.
- To conduct market research to identify and acquire new business opportunities in assigned territory.
- To actively seek new sales prospects through Field Visit (cold calling), networking and other possible channels.
- To engage meetings with new and potential clients to build partnership.
- To practice excellent sales and customer service at all times to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To achieve personal sales KPI as set by the company as well to contribute to overall sales team performance.
- To participate in exhibitions, roadshows and other events to ensure optimum sales performance.
- To manage dealer accounts, enquiries and complaints related to TRON products.
- To perform other sales related duties as assigned from time to time.
- To provide ideas and sales strategies as input to the sales team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Business in Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Good command in Malay, English & Chinese.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and good team player.
- Possess own transport.
- Must be willing to travel outstations when deemed necessary.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Handle full set of accounts of one of the companies.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and schedules.
- Prepare cash-flow statement and projections.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and intercompany balances.
- Reconcile, update and matching reports before input to accounting system.
- Maintain journal entries, reconcile general ledger, posting accounting transaction.
- Checking and monitoring expenses and preparing payments.
- Prepare accounting/finance reports with schedules within deadlines with compliance of accounting standards and requirements on audit, taxation & internal control system.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and all other related work as and when necessary.
- Possess at least a professional certificate, diploma, degree or degree in finance/accounting.
- Familiarity with computerised accounting system (eg. SAP).
- Required language(s) : English, Chinese & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Working experience about 2 years.
- Attentive to details, good analytical skills, good interpersonal skill, good attitude and able to work as a team.
- Knowledge of accounting entries and advance receipt taxation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- To refer walk-in customer to on-site sales personnel.
- To assist walk-in customer with product issues and raise the appropriate issue to HQ Admin Team or Customer Service Team.
- To receive and update cash payment, and issue manual receipt.
- To liaise with courier service provider for postage delivery.
- To handle on-site points redemption.
- To prepare daily cash sales, accessories sales, delivery, redemption and expenses reporting to HQ Admin Department.
- To send and update daily and weekly reports to HQ Admin Department.
- To maintain an organized, safe, clean and friendly office environment.
- To record daily attendance, leave report and report to HR Department
- To provide day-to-day administrative support to daily operation needs.
- To perform in clerical duties such as responding emails and preparing documents.
- To ensure proper documentation for all admin procedures.
- To complete any other task assigned by management.
- To assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Word.
- Knowing basic accounting skill is a plus.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
- Fresh Graduates/Interns are encouraged to apply.
Design & Creative
- To assist Senior Graphic Designer in handling company’s branding projects.
- To create and edit graphics or design layouts for display and social media advertisement.
- To execute creative designs and artworks on company’s social media campaign (online & offline).
- To achieve deadlines by demonstrating, brainstorming creativities and originalities.
- To work closely with marketing team to come out with marketing designs and product designs.
- To involve in marketing planning, marketing activities and any other projects.
- To handle any other day-to-day activities and tasks in the field graphic designing.
- Candidates must be pursuing at least Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Art/Design/Multimedia or equivalent.
- Preferably specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Able to work independently, handle multi tasks and meet deadlines; well organised.
- Required Skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign.
- Required Language: Chinese, English and Malay.
- *Nonetheless, you can learn on the job, you just need to have passion.
*Interested candidates may apply via Job Street and send your resume and *portfolio to our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.