Career with Tron
Submit your application
- Participate in deployment of system including user requirement scoping, design, coding, testing and implementation.
- Ensure the successful delivery of the various products and solutions within estimated time frames.
- Provide technical advice and recommendations for software solutions and practices.
- Evaluate and adopt new technologies for company or team efficiency improvement.
- Maintain and support existing system.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Candidate must have at least 1 year working experience in full software development for junior executive position; at least 2 to 3 years of working experience in full software development for senior executive position.
- Optional Skills: Laravel framework for PHP, Bootstrap framework for HTML and CSS.
- Willing to work at Kuchai Lama in Kuala Lumpur.
- To conduct market research to identify and acquire new business opportunities in assigned territory.
- To actively seek new sales prospects through Field Visit (cold calling), networking and other possible channels.
- To engage meetings with new and potential clients to build partnership.
- To practice excellent sales and customer service at all times to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To achieve personal sales KPI as set by the company as well to contribute to overall sales team performance.
- To participate in exhibitions, roadshows and other events to ensure optimum sales performance.
- To manage dealer accounts, enquiries and complaints related to TRON products.
- To perform other sales related duties as assigned from time to time.
- To provide ideas and sales strategies as input to the sales team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Business in Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Good command in Malay, English & Chinese.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and good team player.
- Possess own transport.
- Must be willing to travel outstations when deemed necessary.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
List of work locations available:
*If you are able to communicate well, work independently and willing to travel, then you are the right person that we are looking for!
- Handle full set of accounts of one of the companies.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and schedules.
- Prepare cash-flow statement and projections.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and intercompany balances.
- Reconcile, update and matching reports before input to accounting system.
- Maintain journal entries, reconcile general ledger, posting accounting transaction.
- Checking and monitoring expenses and preparing payments.
- Prepare accounting/finance reports with schedules within deadlines with compliance of accounting standards and requirements on audit, taxation & internal control system.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and all other related work as and when necessary.
- Possess at least a professional certificate, diploma, degree or degree in finance/accounting.
- Familiarity with computerised accounting system (eg. SAP).
- Required language(s) : English, Chinese & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Working experience about 2 years.
- Attentive to details, good analytical skills, good interpersonal skill, good attitude and able to work as a team.
- Knowledge of accounting entries and advance receipt taxation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- To refer walk-in customer to on-site sales personnel.
- To assist walk-in customer with product issues and raise the appropriate issue to HQ Admin Team or Customer Service Team.
- To receive and update cash payment, and issue manual receipt.
- To liaise with courier service provider for postage delivery.
- To handle on-site points redemption.
- To prepare daily cash sales, accessories sales, delivery, redemption and expenses reporting to HQ Admin Department.
- To send and update daily and weekly reports to HQ Admin Department.
- To maintain an organized, safe, clean and friendly office environment.
- To record daily attendance, leave report and report to HR Department
- To provide day-to-day administrative support to daily operation needs.
- To perform in clerical duties such as responding emails and preparing documents.
- To ensure proper documentation for all admin procedures.
- To complete any other task assigned by management.
- To assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Word.
- Knowing basic accounting skill is a plus.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
- Fresh Graduates/Interns are encouraged to apply.
Design & Creative
- To assist Senior Graphic Designer in handling company’s branding projects.
- To create and edit graphics or design layouts for display and social media advertisement.
- To execute creative designs and artworks on company’s social media campaign (online & offline).
- To achieve deadlines by demonstrating, brainstorming creativities and originalities.
- To work closely with marketing team to come out with marketing designs and product designs.
- To involve in marketing planning, marketing activities and any other projects.
- To handle any other day-to-day activities and tasks in the field graphic designing.
- Candidates must be pursuing at least Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Art/Design/Multimedia or equivalent.
- Preferably specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Able to work independently, handle multi tasks and meet deadlines; well organised.
- Required Skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign.
- Required Language: Chinese, English and Malay.
- *Nonetheless, you can learn on the job, you just need to have passion.
*Interested candidates may apply via Job Street and send your resume and *portfolio to our email address at email@example.com.
- Assist Marketing Manager in planning and supervising marketing operations to achieve revenue target
- Coordinate with Brand Manager in developing marketing plan and budget
- Analyse sales data and determine sales forecast
- Recommend creative and cost effective promotional activities
- Conduct marketing campaigns and trade shows to promote brand awareness among consumers
- Coordinate with art departments to develop window displays and signage
- Assist in designing and developing marketing collaterals and promotional materials
- Maintain customer relationship programs and track customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with Advertising Manager to initiate new consumer promotion campaigns and to develop consumer engagement plans
- Generate sales and marketing reports to management when needed
- Cooperate with the management in the development of marketing programs and criteria to achieve sales goals
- Evaluate current marketing program and recommend improvements
- Stay updated with latest marketing trends and competitor activities
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Journalism, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Any candidate who has good organisational, multi-tasking or project management skill will be added as an advantage
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Outstanding communication and writing skills in English, Malay and Chinese
- Experienced or understood in social media platforms
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
Why Join Us?
- Working 5 days a week
- Vibrant and energetic work culture
- Rewarding career for good performance
- Fun, young and energetic environment
- Opportunity to learn and get to work with team by contributing their ideas
Product and Process
- Developing mobile lifestyle services
- Develop, execute and manage a range of products and services
- Drive competitive pricing strategy
- Do market research and determine market requirements, define the product & pricing plan, product costing calculation, implement marketing strategy and develop feature sets
- Work closely with Retail, Information Technology, Business Development, Marketing, Customer Service and Sales units to define new product/solution strategies
- Work with supplier, vendor, client, 3rd parties and sales channels to define appropriate service solutions
- Be accountable for the performance of all TRON products/ solutions
- Market engagement activities to extend and expand markets and coverage of network – through partnership
- Develop product marketing strategies, annual business plans to achieve product KPIs
- Conduct post-launch management of products, program and promotion
- Define product value proposition with alignment to target segment needs in order to introduce unique and relevant product and promotions resulting in strong subscriber take-up
- Develop in-depth understanding of the industry/market trends, market requirement
- Consistent monitoring of product performance to ensure optimal revenue is gained and customer loyalty is maintained
- Process and value chain improvement, ensure process efficiency & effectiveness with constant process/ system improvement and innovative practices, benchmarking performance against market
Develop and enhance necessary backend business processes as part of product requirements
ESSENTIALS SKILLS & QUALITIES
- Highly analytical end to end approach to problem solving is necessary
- Basic knowledge of fixed or wireless (GSM) telecommunications
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written and communications skills are necessary
- Get things done attitude is necessary – this person will have to multitask and drive to get a lot done in the average day because of the diversity of issues and contacts
- Able to work independently, initiative & follow up skills are desirable
- Eagerness for responsibility is desirable
- Evidence of successful cost reduction project is desirable
- Evidence of previous successful marketing program is desirable
- Excel in MS PowerPoint, Excel & Words are added advantage
- Knowledge of product management in Telecommunications, FMCG, Retail, Banking, Merchant’s Development & management, Online, Affiliates, Loyalty & Rewards Program, or IT consulting is necessary
PREFERABLE INDUSTRY EXPOSURE
- Candidate must possess at least an Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Business Degree or Marketing ( High Tech Product ), Professional Degree, any field
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience as a Senior Executive/Assistant Manager Product and Process in the related field is required for this position
- Project management skills is desirable
- Willing to travel if required and always meet timeline
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish report and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Other typical duties include
- Preparing PowerPoint presentation and sales display
- Contacting clients to inform them about new development and product
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating by phone, email and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring the meet
- Training personnel and helping the members develop their skills
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve problem
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available