Career with Tron
Submit your application
- Participate in deployment of system including user requirement scoping, design, coding, testing and implementation;
- Ensure the successful delivery of the various products and solutions within estimated time frames;
- Provide technical advice and recommendations for software solutions and practices;
- Evaluate and adopt new technologies for company or team efficiency improvement;
- Maintain and support existing system.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
- Candidate must have at least 2 to 3 years of working experience in full software development
- Optional Skills: Laravel framework for PHP, Bootstrap framework for HTML and CSS;
- Willing to work at Kuchai Lama in Kuala Lumpur
- Conduct market research to identify and acquire new business opportunities in assigned territory
- Actively seek out new sales prospects through cold calling, networking and other possible channels
- Engage meetings with new and potential clients to build partnership
- To practice excellent sales and customer service at all times to ensure customer satisfaction
- To achieve personal sales and collection KPI as set by the company as well to contribute to overall sales unit performance
- Participate in exhibitions and/or conferences, support events and tactical ground support to ensure optimum sales performance
- Manage channel account enquiries and complaints related to TRON product
- Must be willing to travel outstations when deemed necessary
- Perform other sales related duties as assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- To contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies.
- To support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations.
- To organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- To undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
- To prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- To collaborate with design team in order to produce high quality marketing strategies.
- To deliver engaging marketing content on a regular basis.
- To amend, proofread and improve the content for marketing purpose.
- To optimize marketing content by considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- To market company’s brand and product through various channels, ensuring strong web presence.
- To generate ideas in order to increase customer engagement by reviewing customer feedback.
- To analyse web traffic metrics for marketing purpose.
- To liaise with stakeholders and vendors in order to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Journalism, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Any candidate who has good organisational, multi-tasking or project management skill will be added as an advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and writing skills in English, Malay and Chinese.
- Experienced or understood in social media platforms.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods.
- Fresh Grads are encouraged to apply.
Design & Creative
- To assist Senior Graphic Designer in handling company’s branding projects.
- To create and edit graphics or design layouts for display and social media advertisement.
- To execute creative designs and artworks on company’s social media campaign (online & offline).
- To achieve deadlines by demonstrating, brainstorming creativities and originalities.
- To work closely with marketing team to come out with marketing designs and product designs.
- To involve in marketing planning, marketing activities and any other projects.
- To handle any other day-to-day activities and tasks in the field graphic designing.
- Candidates must be pursuing at least Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Art/Design/Multimedia or equivalent.
- Preferably specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Able to work independently, handle multi tasks and meet deadlines; well organised.
- Required Skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign.
- Required Language: Chinese, English and Malay.
- *Nonetheless, you can learn on the job, you just need to have passion.
*Interested candidates may apply via Job Street and send your resume and *portfolio to our email address at email@example.com.