1. Rules and Regulations on Usage of Tron Services
Usage of Tron services is conditional upon your agreement that you:
- are 18 years old and above
- will comply with Tron’s Terms and Conditions
- will provide accurate information when creating Tron Account or registering for our Services
- are solely responsible for your Tron number and the activities that occurs while loging in or using your Tron number
2. Your Tron Account
You are solely responsible for any and all access to the Website or use of the Services by persons using your Tron number. Please notify us immediately if you are aware that your Tron number is being used without your authorization.
3. Confidentiality, Security and Privacy
Any communication between you and Tron, such as email or other correspondence, in which you offer suggestions or comments for improving our Services will be deemed as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you agree that such information may be used by us without any limitation whatsoever.
4. Specific Deal Terms
Each deal has a specific terms associated with the deal, which will be presented to you before you commit to purchase or download the particular deal. Deal specific terms supersede any inconsistent terms in these terms and conditions, except to the extent such terms are prohibited by applicable law.
5. Voucher Redemption Terms
The following additional terms apply to all redeem vouchers: -
- All vouchers are not exchangeable for cash and/or other goods and services.
- All vouchers are generally non transferable unless stated otherwise.
- Each voucher is valid for one redemption only.
- Each voucher is valid for one person only unless stated otherwise.
- Vouchers cannot be combined with other offers/promotions unless stated otherwise.
- No replacement or extension will be given for any expired voucher.
- Customers are required to present vouchers during redemption.
- Neither Tron nor Merchants are responsible for an lost or stolen vouchers.
- No cash back or credit will be issued for partial redemption of the promotional period of a voucher.
- Duplicate usage, sale or trade of a voucher is prohibited.
- Unless otherwise stated at the time a voucher is purchased, voucher price does not include service charges, value added or GST, which may be charged to the customer separately by the Merchant at the time the voucher is redeemed.
6. Merchants’ Responsibility
Tron market the deals and acts an agent in selling the Voucher on behalf of the Merchants. But the Merchants is the issuer of the deal. As issuer of the deal, the Merchant shall be fully responsible for any and all loss, injuries, illnesses, damage, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of a customer, caused in whole or in part by the Merchant or its products and services, as well as for any unclaimed property liability arising from unredeemed or partially redeemed Vouchers. By purchasing the deal, a customer acquires the right to print a Voucher issued by the participating Merchant and to use the Voucher according to its terms and these terms and conditions. Whether you choose to print and/or redeem the Voucher is within your sole control and at your sole discretion.
We may change or discontinue the Website or any of the Services at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to terminate or vary these terms and conditions without any prior notice and this agreement will automatically terminate in the event that you breach any of these terms and conditions. In the event of any termination, you will immediately stop using our Website and our Services. Any purchase made before the termination will be honoured according to these terms and conditions.